Pages

Highlights.



Saturday, July 16, 2011

IVY Beauty Corporation Sdn Bhd.



I'm not sure if you have heard about IVY Beauty, but I'm confident that everyone of us have seen and probably have tried their products without even realising that its IVY Beauty. Cause I know I was ignorant like that until I saw their products when I was invited by Ivy Beauty to join their relaunching in Sunway Pyramid a few weeks ago. Well, try taking a look at the picture below and you'll get what I meant.





You get what I mean now? You've probably have seen them around  cause they have been around for 10 years now. Ms Monica Wong, the founder of Ivy Beauty. She has been in the industry for more than 15 years before she took a huge leap into starting off her very own IVY Beauty Corporation Sdn Bhd. And now, IVY Beauty is actually an international brand, grazing the shelves all over USA, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia and many other countries. So you wonder, why 10 years internationally but in Malaysia itself, not many have heard of its name? IVY has always been around, grazing the shelves of our own Guardians and Watsons. Do check them out the next time you are there.



So IVY had had an event a few weeks back in to relaunch the brand in Malaysia and also to highlight its key products, the Diamond White line and also its, Bio Vit-C line which lifts and firms the skin. They have also with them, their ambassador, DJ from one.fm, Ms Jane Ng, a bubbly sweet girl to give their line a face in hopes to carry IVY further in Malaysia. It was definitely an interesting event. They even had the members of the media, trying out the products! 

Ms Monica Wong, the Founder of IVY Beauty, sharing her experience.

DJ Jane Ng, the Ambassador of  IVY Beauty.


Demo session of product on audience present.






Members of the media, trying out the products.

I was given the products to try them out myself and honestly, the first thing that attracted me when I first used the products was its fragrance. I've been given samples to try and for the past few weeks, I've been using Leivy Naturale, its body shampoo, Silk Shine shampoo, aromatherapy lotion and its Diamond White face care products. Other than the fragrance that I like about IVY is that it leaves your skin soft and supple but not dry. I have a very difficult skin; the T-zone. So products that I often use causes my skin to be dehydrated  but yet still oily. But so far, IVY's products has been very very kind to my skin. So hey, why not give it a try yourselves? Head on over to your nearest Guardian or even Jusco for it. Best of all, their products, though an international brand, is rather economical and kind to your purse.

 And this is me after trying their products.
oh, pardon me for my ss-ness. haha. 




No comments:

Further Reads:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...