Pages

Highlights.



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Holiday Villa's Wedding and Travel Fair 2011.


Do I hear any wedding bells ringing? Weddings are always a joy to hear about or to witness (I know lots of people disagree with me, receiving the "red bomb", as what most Chinese people call 'em, means there goes my money). But seeing pass all that, I guess, its all joy when you see two lovebirds finding their soulmates. I've just witness a wedding when I was in Boracay, Philippines last week, and I would say, it was beautiful. Nah, as much as I would like to, I din't crash the wedding but the couple had their wedding reception at the hotel that me and my friend were living in. And seeing the faces of these two lovebirds, happy and contented, I guess thats all that matters, isn't it? 


Holiday Villa’s Wedding and Travel Fair 2011 will be held on the 2nd to 3rd July 2011 where lovebirds who are planning to tie the knot will be given an opportunity to explore and to learn about the various varieties of weddings that can be tailored made to suit both the couples’ personalities and desires. From wedding gown experts up to travelling agents to ensure that your every need from the wedding reception up till honeymoon trip is covered. So if you are fussing about which florist to hire, or where to have your wedding reception, just head on over to Holiday Villa Hotels & Suites Subang this coming 2-3 July and assistance is on your way!

Me and several other bloggers from Advertlets were invited to attend their cocktail launch party last Thursday. Funny, I know, Its definitely going to be a lot more years till I tie the knot and yes, it definitely was a bit weird being there. But it was indeed fun to see a little of what they have installed for lovebirds who is planning on to tie the knot. They even went to the extend of showing us a wedding gown and tuxedo suit that you lovebirds can choose from if you decide to take the packages provided. Here are some pictures of that evening:






  




  
So any of you lovebirds who plan on to tie the knot soon, make sure you head on down to HV Subang this 2-3rd July 2011 for great packages!



No comments:

Further Reads:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...