Pages

Highlights.



Monday, January 31, 2011

Advertlets: Energizer Night Strike

I've always been one who loves shooting games. I've been playing Tomb Raider on my uncle's playstation since I was a kid, I lurrveeee killing zombies in L4D, I thrive on military shooting games and I've tried real life shooting games like laser tag and paintball before as well. You can read about my experience with laser tag here. I went for paintball before and as fun as it was, it was sure as hell painful. I've decided to give up on my dreams of possibly joining the military myself if my nation needs me. So yeah, when Josh told me that Energizer was having a glow in the dark paintball competition, I was at the edge of my seat. This is uber cool. I saw the layout and I like, oh-maii-gawwwwwwddd the happiest girl on earth. 0.0


So yeah, it was a 3-day event and lucky for me, I was able to make it on the last day despite me being terribly bed ridden for the past few days and I'm glad I went for it. It was so cool that the place was painted in glow-in-the-dark paint and decorated with UV lights. Here's some picture taken off the Energizer Malaysia's Facebook page.







There were several semi-professional team which joined the event and Team A.C.E. emerged as winners of the inaugural Energizer Night Strike at Xtion Paintball Park Bukit Jalil on Sunday, winning RM20,000 in cash and the enviable title of champion for Asia’s first themed night paintball event by Energizer Malaysia.

A.C.E. fought off seasoned players and amateurs alike on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, which saw a total of 19 teams battle each other over 85 rounds gruelling rounds of night paintball. Close at the heels of ACE’s win was Double R and Black Cell, who won RM10,000 and RM5,000 respectively as runner-ups.


Not many people know that Malaysia is actually the largest paintball hub in Asia and Energizer was the first to organize this very first UV-night game in Asia. The Energizer Night Strike was unveild in KL last October at Malaysia's launch of Energizer Energy Beam brand image, where Energizer Max alkaline batteries and Power Seal technology locks power in usage and storage for longer-lasting power.


Watch out for the upcoming Energizer Night Race on the 16th of April, which will give runners a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to race on the Sepang International F1 Circuit – sharing the same track as international motorsports stars.

For more information, you can visit the Energizer's webpage.

melaniehwa.


1 comment:

Rebecca Saw said...

Wahhhh so detailed!
Are they havin this every year tho?

Further Reads:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...