Pages

Highlights.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

melaniehwa's randomness: #1. Never Lose Courage.



I was surfing the net when I actually came across this website, thingsweforget.blogspot.com. The owner of the site, a Singaporean who goes around Singapore and leave post-it notes in public places. Though with that small little yellow space, he is able to share his drawings and little words of encouragement. I once wrote a post in my other blog, about how a simple act of random kindness from a stranger can go a long way in making someone else's day. I still do believe it till this very day. And this particular post-it note really struck me.

Never Lose Courage; face your fears. Many of you who know me will know that I'm not exactly one who gets scared easily, nor do I give up easily. But I'm no superwoman. Life's a bitch, and need not me say more bout that, I'm pretty sure you have your own encounters with that particular phrase yourself. And life, can sometimes suck the light out of you. But never, ever lose courage. I believe that one of the most important things in life is to believe in yourself. Though through the darkest days when you feel that there is no hope and no one left, believe in that little voice telling you to hold on tight. Gather your courage and face your fears because God will never put you through something that is too big for you. And believe me, you will be triumphant and the better days are waiting for you.

melaniehwa.

No comments:

Further Reads:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...