Pages

Highlights.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Travelogue 0.2: iMASTraveller Contest!

And with no hope to win at all, here's my entry for iMASTraveller's contest. Well, if you all have yet to know, I love love love travelling and my one dream is to travel the world one day. So please kindly do help me fulfill this little dream of mine by helping me win a trip to the world simply by just clicking like at my entry post at the MAS website on the right sidebar of mine or you can as well click this here to link you to my blog post.

And so, here's alil something for you guys to laugh about. I was nervous and out of ideas of what to say! So please do forgive me as this is my very first videologue. Credits to point8cam.



So if you did enjoy the video, please do vote for me by clicking "like" at the bottom right of the page and FORCE your friends to do likewise. Every vote puts me closer to my dreams!

Thank you! Hugs and kisses!
xoxo

melaniehwa.

No comments:

Further Reads:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...